(HuffPost) A Michigan appeals court ruled this week that a Walmart employee with an inoperable brain tumor and cancer was not wrongfully fired over medical marijuana use.
Upholding a decision by a federal judge in Grand Rapids, Mich., last year, the appeals court said that “Michigan law doesn’t stop employers from firing people who use medical marijuana,” the Associated Press reports.
- lisistaan likes this
- mayheminthe-am likes this
- turiandicks reblogged this from mushroomomens
- mushroomomens reblogged this from weedporndaily
- flexasauruss reblogged this from rockandrolltroll
- rockandrolltroll reblogged this from shredophile
- chroniczipsandbongrips likes this
- jewel-in-the-lotus likes this
- icomestraightfromhell likes this
- fatsackofbongs reblogged this from weedporndaily
- wondersofmymind likes this
- heyheyrox reblogged this from weedporndaily and added:
- weedporndaily posted this
WPD is supported by super stoners like you! Any and all donations are greatly appreciated.
Of Bills Paid