While Los Angeles is the wild west when it comes to marijuana dispensaries now that out pot shop ban is history, the city of Long Beach is vowing to shut down each and every cannabis retailer in town.
To that end it enlisted the help of the DEA, the state Franchise Tax Board and the District Attorney’s office to shut down seven dispensaries today.
The raids were carried out via search warrants, says the Long Beach Police Department: The locations were red-tagged, meaning you can’t step foot on the property. Forty people were arrested for allegedly owning or operating the places, according to the LBPD.
Effective, August 12, 2012, any dispensary that continues conducting business in the City of Long Beach is operating illegally.
If you run a pot shop in the LBC, be scared. The retailers hit today are listed by the LBPD by address:
2130 Cowles Street (cultivation/dispensary site - red-tagged)
1581 W. Wardlow Road (cultivation/dispensary site - red-tagged)
1735 E. 7th Street (cultivation/dispensary site - red-tagged)
745 E. 4th Street (dispensary site)
2508 E. 10th Street (dispensary site)
3748 Atlantic Avenue dispensary site)
5115 Atlantic Avenue (dispensary site)
- vegantwine reblogged this from weedporndaily
- save-a-bowl reblogged this from weedporndaily
- suckmesleezi likes this
- suckmesleezi reblogged this from weedporndaily
- idek-brah likes this
- laziestgenius likes this
- shleighbells reblogged this from weedporndaily
- atexasgirlslife reblogged this from weedporndaily
- chanceyb reblogged this from weedporndaily and added:
- paigeyroo09 reblogged this from weedporndaily
- vegantwine likes this
- paigeyroo09 likes this
- weedporndaily posted this
WPD is supported by super stoners like you! Any and all donations are greatly appreciated.
Of Bills Paid