(BuffaloNews) With Halloween right around the corner, police said several University at Buffalo students were having a special treat of candy-flavored marijuana when they got spooked by a raid Thursday.
Alexander J. Zito was throwing a party for the students at his Delaware Avenue apartment when Buffalo narcotics detectives arrived to discover chocolate-flavored marijuana, hard candy containing marijuana, 640 “Jolly Lolly” marijuana lollipops and 5 pounds of regular marijuana, authorities said.
Zito, 26, allegedly arranges to obtain the marijuana on trips to California under the guise that it is for medicinal purposes and then has it shipped here through the U.S. Postal Service. Medical marijuana in California is legal under state law, but that is not the case in New York.
- asdf2012asdf likes this
- oh-alyssa likes this
- princessill likes this
- nikes-on-myfeet reblogged this from weedporndaily
- hueleschneider likes this
- somekidfromnh likes this
- boldlyfl0w reblogged this from weedporndaily
- woodtings-life likes this
- blowing-trees reblogged this from weedporndaily
- profburrell likes this
- thoughtxcrime reblogged this from weedporndaily
- iamrvh reblogged this from weedporndaily
- scar-edd likes this
- misurepussycat reblogged this from weedporndaily
- weedporndaily posted this