Police have made scores of arrests against an alleged nationwide narcotics trafficking ring linked to organized crime that made an estimated $50 million in only six months.
Police in Quebec say they’ve arrested 103 people so far in different parts of the country — including two alleged ringleaders: one in B.C. tied to the Hells Angels and one linked to Montreal’s infamous West End Gang.
Police describe the ring as a well-organized criminal consortium including the Hells Angels as well as elements of the Italian and Irish Mafia.
- yourallineedtogetby reblogged this from weedporndaily
- redlipdonttrip reblogged this from weedporndaily
- unfzncvmnlwyr likes this
- echoesofthetruth reblogged this from weedporndaily and added:
- fromstarstostarfish likes this
- turndownmatt likes this
- l-u-n-a-r-kitten reblogged this from weedporndaily and added:
- weedporndaily posted this